For your atopic dermatitis and eczema patients
- Cosmetically elegant formulation contains 70% lipids and 30% water
- Advanced hydrolipid technology delivery system
- Acts like an emollient but feels like an elegant cream
- Absorbs easily
- Fragrance-free and contains NO propylene glycol
- Available in traditional, multi-dose, 1-oz tubes
Formulated for your hemorrhoid patient comfort
- Cream formulations are preferred by 2 out of 3 hemorrhoid patients1
- Portable and packaged for patient convenience in disposable, 4-g, single-dose tubes with disposable applicators
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
Topical corticosteroids are indicated for the relief of inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of corticosteroid-responsive dermatoses. Topical corticosteroids are contraindicated in those patients with a history of hypersensitivity to any of the components of the preparation. Use may produce reversible hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis suppression. May cause local adverse reactions including burning, itching, irritation and dryness.
PLEASE SEE FULL PRESCRIBING INFORMATION
Ensure your patients receive the unique benefits of MiCort® HC—
include “Dispense as written” on your prescriptions.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.